A few weeks ago Ryan and I built some shelves for our storage shed under the car port. The shed is good sized, but has previously just been stacks of things. Now we'll at least be able to keep the tools, car fluids, paint, etc on the shelves. I love a good little project!
He's so short that even the little potty is tall for him.
One of Tyler's new hobbies is playdough. He asks to get it out at least twice a day lately. He really enjoys when Ryan or I will sit and create with him. We make faces, ice cream cones, houses, snow men, and lots of other things. He likes to use the rolling pin and the sporks.
He is also really into playing in the toy bucket. If you stop by my house at any given time, the toys are likely to be in a heap in the corner because Tyler dumps the bucket almost as soon as we 'clean-up'. The bucket, and my laundry bag. The other night he climbed into the laundry bag, and put the bucket over-top himself. This picture he said to me, "Look mom, I upside-down!" Funny kid.
2 comments:
Fun Fun Fun! If Andrew does get potty trained that would be AmAzInG!!!!!
Those are cute pictures of your boys. I can't believe how big they are! Also, that is awesome that Drew is initiating the potty training himself. I hope it works well!
Post a Comment