I did start typing the birth story and happening since then for the last post, but it took too long and I haven't finished it. So here's the more recent fun stuff.
Tyler likes to brush our hair sometimes now. I love it when he will come and brush my hair! Ryan allows it with raised eye brows.
Tyler was sick for 3 days the first week after we had Zac. Then Andrew got sick and we were all miserable for 6 days. The boys and I went back up north last weekend to get in more swim time before the weather cools down. Ryan took the free time to scout for deer and even went golfing. It was fun for all of us, but it's nice to be together again.
Zac is doing great. He is a very easy baby. He likes to eat often and is otherwise pretty content to nap or watch whatever is going on. He's already become a bit of a momma's boy and prefers me holding him to strangers. It's amazing how fast they learn. When he's hungry he'll cry until I lay him in my lap so I can get ready. He'll stop crying and wait calmly after that.
Last night he went 5 hours in between eating! Usually he does two 4 hr stretches at night.
At his 2 week check-up last week he was 7 lbs 15 oz, and 20 inches long.
I love his cute bowed legs. His whole head is covered with baby acne now (I guess I better take a picture for memory-sake), but he is still so cute!
The boys really like him now as long as they aren't sick and wanting all the attention. They kiss him and rub his head everytime he's within their reach. Andrew says, "Sweet baby. She's sweet baby. Long eyeses." (Because he heard my sister-in-law say Zac had long eye lashes.) And Ty is actually really helpful with anything Zac needs, and makes sure that Zac has his bink at any given time.
Ryan and I are slowly catching up on our sleep and getting into the grove of being parents of three. We love our little boys and wouldn't trade this time for anything else.
0 comments:
Post a Comment