Tyler is liking his brother more and more. He still gets jealous of me holding Drew and sometimes playing with him, but more and more he just joins in the play. The other day Drew had fallen asleep while playing on a mat on the floor. Tyler had been fighting his nap for several hours, but finally laid down by Drew and crashed. They were SO cute!! I stopped letting Tyler have his bink last Friday. He's asked for it a few times, but has done pretty well. I thought he'd have a hard time letting go and especially sleeping without it. I've started laying by him to get him to go to sleep and he's been fine.
Ryan has been just doing his thing. Work, home, sleep. He plays soft-ball on Tuesdays with a team from work.
Tomorrow I will start teaching piano lessons again. All of my students wanted to start again, so I will have 15. It is a blessing that I started last summer, because it's going to make it possible for us to handle Drew's medical bills.
We got the itemized bill from Primary Children's last week. Their grand total is a few dollars under $515,000!! That doesn't include x-rays being read, surgeries, anesthesia, or his birth. Thank goodness for insurance.
0 comments:
Post a Comment