Jan 7, 2010

He's doing it!


Well, I'm a little frustrated, cuz I can't upload my movie.  Andrew is crawling!!  He has been so close for a while now.  Yesterday he saw a friends baby that's a month younger crawl, and I think it just clicked.  There's no stopping him now!!  I'm thrilled for him.  It's hard to believe it's been nearly a year.  He'll be a year next Sunday.  More reminising on that later.  For now I just wanted to shout out- Hooray!!


That being said, we had a nice Holiday.  Time with family is always nice.  Tyler really got into the un-wrapping this year.  Now he opens most any gift he see's.  He got his first bike and a toy drill that he uses on everything imaginable.  Andrew likes to play with whatever Tyler is playing with.  Tyler likes to play with Andrew's toys a lot, so it all works out for now.  I can tell we're going to have a lot more sharing lessons soon though. 

We hope you all had a nice holiday as well.  I will get the crawling video up as soon as I figure out how to.

1 comments:

michelle said...

Yea! Go Andrew........