
Andrew Melvin Christensen
1/17/2009
6 lbs 1 oz
19 in
No pictures please!!
What a cutie!!
Baby Drew after surgery Monday.
This morning the nurse was decreasing the pain meds, so that Drew will be able to breathe on his own and to bring his heart rate back up. We're hoping that the ventalator tube will be removed Wed or Thurs for sure. They will also be able to take the drain tube out of his chest. He's hardly had any drainage from the incision site. Then they will take the ART-line out of his left arm once the ventalator. It's being used to draw labs so they don't have to poke him over and over. His little feet are so bruised from all the needles. Once those three are out, we can hold him!! Hooray!!
Saturday they will start feeding him through the tube in his stomach. For now he's being fed through an IV in his left thigh.
3 comments:
he is such a cutie!! So adorable:)
What a cutiepie!!! I know I'm quite far but if you or yours need anything please please please don't hesitate to get in touch with me! 80) You guys are awesome and I admire your strength and faith!!! Congrats on the beautiful baby boy and congrats to big brother too!!! How exciting!!!
He is adorable!!! I'm hoping to get over to visit, but probably not until next week. I've got a scratchy throat and want to make sure I'm 100% healthy. So glad he's doing well. You guys are such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment